Care for your joints, bones and skin
- Contains collagen Peptides with high bioavailability
- Contributes to bone and cartilage health
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium and Vitamin C
Collagen Collagen is a protein present in the connective tissues and is key to skin, bone and cartilage regeneration and elasticity.
The ingredients of Weider’s Collagen haven been carefully chosen to stimulate the production of collagen to help regenerate bones and cartilages. In addition, its exceptional formula is ideal to protect skin from ageing and oxidative damage, thus contributing to keep it firm and young.
Collagen is low in fat and sugar and easy to mix and use. It is perfect for all ages, whether you are young and you want your joints to keep up with your workouts, or your joints have started to show signs of exhaustion. And of course, it is highly recommended if you wish to protect and boost the natural beauty of your skin. Collagen has a neutral taste and only contains a sweetener extracted from Stevia with no calories.
What makes Collagen different from other collagens?
Collagen peptides (100% Peptan®): Its bioactive peptides come from bovine collagen. Hydrolyzed collagen is easily digested and absorbed so it is very tolerable. Besides, it produces no food allergies.
Not all collagens are the same:
Collagens can be classified according to their origin. Peptan® is a Type I collagen, the same as that found in human bones and skin. Peptan® is obtained through the best manufacturing processes.
To favor its absorption and bioavailability collagen must be hydrolyzed so Peptan®’s hydrolysis is done through a careful enzymatic process that maintains all the properties of its bioactive peptides. Peptan® is the leading brand of collagen and it is has been endorsed by efficacy and safety clinical studies. It contains no additives or preservatives.
• Magnesium: an essential mineral to support bone and muscle health. Collagen contains magnesium citrate, the form with the highest quality and absorption rate.
• Vitamin C: an essential vitamin for the correct formation of collagen fibers. In addition, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fighting oxidative damage and protects skin, cartilages and bones from ageing. Collagen contributes with 100% of the recommended amount of vitamin C.
• Hyaluronic Acid: a compound naturally present in the human body, especially in the cartilages and the skin. It hydrates and contributes with an important structural function. It optimally complements the function of peptides of collagen, vitamin C and magnesium.