Always carry your branched amino acids with you!
- Ready to drink!
- Perfect, before, during and after training
- 3 g of BCAA per dose and L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®)
Branched amino acids, also known as BCAAs, are three essential amino acids for the growth and maintenance of the musculature, especially in people who practice physical activity.
BCAA RTD (Ready to Drink) from WEIDER is a ready-to-drink drink designed to help you ingest your dose of branched amino acids in a practical and pleasant way. It is the perfect drink, provides 3.3 grams of amino acids, 3 vitamins and does not provide carbohydrates. Thanks to its format it is very easy and simple to take with you and take your amino acid ration anytime and anywhere.
Main ingredients of BCAA RTD:
• Branched Amino Acids (2:1:1): they are three essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), the body can not synthesize them and, therefore, must be provided by diet. They are of great importance in the muscular processes since they intervene in the processes of recovery and anabolism (muscle growth). In addition, they help control fatigue. BCAA RTD provides 1500 mg of leucine, 750 mg of isoleucine and 750 mg of valine per 250 ml.
• L-alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®): is a dipeptide consisting of alanine and glutamine. Recent studies have shown that this glutamine peptide improves fluid regulation during prolonged exercise, favors rehydration of the muscle after physical activity and also delays fatigue in high intensity exercise. BCAA RTD provides 300 mg of Sustamine® per can.
• Vitamin B6: contributes to the correct metabolism of proteins and glycogen, fundamental for the processes of muscular recovery, as well as in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
BCAA RTD is low in calories, it does not contain carbohydrates or sugars, so you can take it at any time. For example, it is perfect for before, during and after training; as well as any other time when you want to drink a healthy drink that gives you an extra amino acid. BCAA RTD is perfect for all types of athletes and people, especially those who wish to protect or develop their muscle mass.